On this page you will find links to resources I use on a daily basis. Everything from my favourite protein powder to the book that is always on my nightstand.
After the list of resources is a full list of articles about increasing muscle, strength and testosterone.
If you see the link here on this page then I personally use it and recommend it 100%. If you order by going to amazon through this page, you will pay normal price or better and I will get also get a referral payment from Amazon. Thank you.
The Supplements I Use
This Is The Protein I’ve Used For Years And Still Do:
Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
Here Is The Company and Brand I Suggest For Vegetarian Protein Powder:
SunWarrior Brown Rice Protein Powder
I use SunWarrior Protein Powder more because of what it doesn’t have, than what it does. This is what you won’t find in SunWarrior, but that you WILL FIND in a lot of other crappy protein powders:
1) no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast
2) Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
Now what it DOES have, even though its from a vegetarian source, is all essential amino acids in a complete, balanced profile. It’s easy to digest and creates a feeling of satiety (fullness) as well, so you don’t feel hungry 15 minutes after you drink it.
You can get it here on Amazon.com PROS: Very clean protein CONS: Expensive and doesn’t mix as well as the Optimum Nutrition above
Ultima Electrolytes: I like coffee and hot yoga, which means I need to drink more water to counter that. But then starts the vicious cycle. More water in, more minerals and electrolytes out. Add to that intense sweating from workouts and hot yoga and you have bad jubejubes.
I replace the electrolytes with this product (I also use a pinch of sea salt at times) and get a does of natural vitamin C from fruit but no sugar or artificial sweeteners to boot. You can get Ultima Electrolytes on Amazon.com here
The top books recommended by Rise From The Ashes
These are my personal favourite books.
No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracy. My favourite book with killer lessons on the one key trait that will change your life.
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill the book that has launched a million entrepreneurs and taught me about unwavering faith in mindset.
The One Thing by Gary W. Keller, Jay Papasan was instrumental in teaching me about the power of focus.
My Home Gym Set Up
For an article on my complete home gym set up, click here. I explain why I have what I have and where you can get it.
- 2020: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- How Do Personal Trainers Get Their First Clients?
- How To Get Stronger Every Day Using These 7 Easy Tips
- How Much Does A Personal Trainer Cost In Calgary?
- What Diet Is Best For Six Pack Abs - How Many Calories Should You Eat?
- How Much Sleep Do You Need For Muscle Growth?
- Can You Build Muscle On A Bro Split While Natural Bodybuilding?
- How Much Should I Eat To Build Muscle? My Muscle Building Meal Plan
- How Many Reps For Muscle Mass And How Many Sets For Mass?
- How To Make 6 Pack Abs In 1 Month At Home
- How To Get A Bigger Upper Body At Home Without Weights
- What Are Some Bodyweight Back Exercises Without A Pull Up Bar?
- Calisthenics For Fat Guys - A Complete Calisthenics Weight Loss Plan
- What's A Great Lower Body Workout Without Weights?
- The Benefits Of Bodyweight Exercises VS Weights
- Does Bootcamp Get You In Shape? Try This Military Boot Camp Workout
- How To Get Strong Like A Gymnast Training At Home
- Bodyweight Workout Plan At Home For Beginners
- Pistol Squats For Beginners - How To Start Doing Pistol Squats
- How Much Muscle Can You Gain With Bodyweight Exercises
- Beginner Home Workout Routine No Equipment Required
- How To Build Leg Muscle Without Weights At Home
- Bodyweight Chest Exercises For Beginners With No Equipment
- How To Do The Burpee Exercise And What Muscles They Work
- Here’s Your Beginner 3 Day Full Body Workout Routine
- How Long Does It Take To Get Flexible - A Stretching For Flexibility Routine
- The Basics of Working Out And A Basic Workout Routine For Beginners
- Weight Loss, Anxiety, Despair And Anger
- Extreme Dieting And Training For Weight Loss: Big Mistake!
Need A 3 Day Full Body Workout For Fast RESULTS?
Download your step-by-step 3 day full body workout program PDF and get in shape fast by using this science proven, fat busting, muscle building routine.