On this page you will find links to resources I use on a daily basis. Everything from my favourite protein powder to the book that is always on my nightstand.
After the list of resources is a full list of articles about increasing muscle, strength and testosterone.
If you see the link here on this page then I personally use it and recommend it 100%. If you order by going to amazon through this page, you will pay normal price or better and I will get also get a referral payment from Amazon. Thank you.
The Supplements I Use
This Is The Protein I’ve Used For Years And Still Do:
Optimum Nutrition 100% Natural Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
Here Is The Company and Brand I Suggest For Vegetarian Protein Powder:
SunWarrior Brown Rice Protein Powder
I use SunWarrior Protein Powder more because of what it doesn’t have, than what it does. This is what you won’t find in SunWarrior, but that you WILL FIND in a lot of other crappy protein powders:
1) no animal products, dairy, egg, gluten, soy, added sugar, wheat, or yeast
2) Free of solvents, GMOs, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, or artificial colors
Now what it DOES have, even though its from a vegetarian source, is all essential amino acids in a complete, balanced profile. It’s easy to digest and creates a feeling of satiety (fullness) as well, so you don’t feel hungry 15 minutes after you drink it.
You can get it here on Amazon.com PROS: Very clean protein CONS: Expensive and doesn’t mix as well as the Optimum Nutrition above
Ultima Electrolytes: I like coffee and hot yoga, which means I need to drink more water to counter that. But then starts the vicious cycle. More water in, more minerals and electrolytes out. Add to that intense sweating from workouts and hot yoga and you have bad jubejubes.
I replace the electrolytes with this product (I also use a pinch of sea salt at times) and get a does of natural vitamin C from fruit but no sugar or artificial sweeteners to boot. You can get Ultima Electrolytes on Amazon.com here
The top books recommended by Rise From The Ashes
These are my personal favourite books.
No Excuses!: The Power of Self-Discipline by Brian Tracy. My favourite book with killer lessons on the one key trait that will change your life.
Think And Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill the book that has launched a million entrepreneurs and taught me about unwavering faith in mindset.
The One Thing by Gary W. Keller, Jay Papasan was instrumental in teaching me about the power of focus.
My Home Gym Set Up
For an article on my complete home gym set up, click here. I explain why I have what I have and where you can get it.
- 2019: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2018: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2017: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2016: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2015: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2014: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2012: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2011: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2010: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2009: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- 2007: Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
- Going through my old handstand stuff
- Sad to leave Florida today
- The building blocks of muscle are chisels for fat
- How To Get A Battle Ready Body That Men Respect And Women Admire
- You can't do that he said - well sKrew that…
- Trapped… Trapped… Trapped….
- For The Record: Matt Furey
- Guns and roses knew a little secret to getting it done
- Babies and dads know how to eliminate shoulder pain
- 8 Things every man should be able to do…
- The young guys are strong without trying but....
- How To Stop Being A People Pleaser Ignore The Opinions Of Others
- Know Thyself To Thine Own Self Be True - Just Do You
- How To Boost Metabolism And Basal Metabolic Rate
- How To Develop Self-Discipline And Become Unstoppable
- The Truth About Do What You Love And The Money Will Follow
- Google Adsense Review - Is It Worth It? A 7 Year Tale